Thursday, March 02, 2006

At least I have Montreal

*sigh*

I had the worst day today.


First off, I slept in and nearly didn't get a paper in on time (I was able to sprint to my prof's office and hand-delvier it to him 2 minutes before he was set to close up), then I had to come home immediately because my mom only grudgingly allowed me to use her car. Little did I know that there was practically no gas in the tank. I nearly ran out of gas on the freeway on the way home and had to fill her up. Gas prices today rose higher than yesterday, when the car could have been filled. Before leaving school however, I was able to get to the Registrar's office and declare my minor in Classics relatively hassle free, which is good news.

When I came home, I had to run emergency errands for my mom who forgot about all this stuff she had to do and that ate up a good bit of time that I could have used for eating and such. Upon completion of said crazy errands, I left home and walked to the bus stop to go back to school. Upon arriving, I realized I had forgotten my wallet with all the bus tickets contained within. So I walk back home, beg the car off mom, return to school and get stuck in traffic getting there.

I have no time before class to do anything at all so I go to class quickly. Now in this class, Soviet Foreign policy, I did get a minor A+ assignment back, which is very good, but I found out during the break that I had forgotten my disk at home. I needed that disk for work I wanted to do at the library, so I was like SHIT! Now I can't do ANYTHING, even with the few hours left that the library is open for. I wanted to do note taking and drafting for a crazy go nuts Theory essay I have on monday, this theory essay is the big killer and I was able to get zero work done today, so now I feel as if my chestnuts are really in the fire here.

After this, I was about to come home when I noticed a cute girl, and I thought I'd ask her out, because hey, life is what you make it right?

She totally turned me down in the coldest way ever, it was the flattest no I ever heard, it was as if she said "get the hell away from me you stinky, ugly prick" all within the confines of a single syllable. Women have that magic power.

Depressed and dejected and feeling as if I had wasted an entire day, I returned home where I microwaved a mere bowl of soup for supper. The only good things that happened today were A+ and I got my minor declared. The girl, however, kinda killed the buzz I was getting off those. I had just gotten a haircut yesterday and it made me feel good, but now I feel dorky and nerdy looking.

*sigh*

I never meet any nice girls who aren't married, engaged, in a relationship or gay. There are no nice girls out there left to be found.

At least, I have VANganza in Montreal this weekend, which I will tell you about as soon as I get back.

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home