Saturday, July 01, 2006

Canada Day, 1:27 am

Happy Canada Day my friends.

Well, Josh and I just got in from Tina's party, which was fun. Tina's got some interesting friends who were very easy to get along wit' and it was good to get back into touch with someone that meant so much to me in high school.

Josh is currently dozing (I think) upstairs in the guest room while my mom stalks around the kitchen for some reason. She has alot of trouble sleeping, and does alot of stuff at night, she just stays up real late and wakes up real early. Weird, nicht wahr?

Oh well, Nichevo.

Today is Canada Day and when we wake up later this morning, Josh and I'll eat some pancakes and head out to see all the bands, espicially... my favourite... BUCK 65!

He's my hero. Just goes to show what Nova Scotia is capable of.

Nova Scotia rules, at least according to me. There are alot of haters out there.

Anyhoo, we'll be seeing lotsa bands and drinking a bit and maybe Jadis will be able to spare some time to come hang out wit' us. I hope so, she's mega-cute. Level 10 prettiness here folks.

Maybe Josh'll update his blog while he's here, so don't forget to check out the Adventures of Budman on the links section to your right.

Seeya!

-Billy

3 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Happy Canada Day to you too! Horray for fellow Canadians. It's so fun to read you guys out there.

12:40 a.m.  
Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Snap!

I wish I was in Ottawa to see that concert. K'naan and Buck 65?! It does not get any better then that. It's like the Stones and The Beatles together>

6:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home