Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ok, SMALL correction.

It's so small it had to be written in all caps.

Ok, so I sent Frank my blog address and he really liked what I had to say, but I made some mistakes and I rectify them now by posting, word for word, what Frank said.

Hope nobody gets confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only one small correction...We weren't on an Indian reserve when we were in the Park...in French they refer to that area as..."Reserve Park La Verendrye"...it is
really a wildlife refuge...but they allow hunting, fishing, trapping, forestry activities, hiking, camping etc...go figure???....some refuge....Although it is part of my community's traditional territory and we did fish in my trapline area and stayed at my Dad's trapline it is not officially part of the Kitigan Zibi Anishinabeg reserve (BTW - we are Algonquin)...my guess is that if someone read this and was familiar with "reserves" they might infer that you were actually fishing on an Indian
reserve...this is not allowed...anytime for non-natives....but other than that it reads beautifully and I appreciate the kind words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, there you go my friends, the real deal from a fair and balanced viewpoint. Take that FOX news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Budman said...

Hey BIlly, to add onto your growing obsession of everything ninja, check this out:
http://askaninja.com

1:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home