Saturday, July 01, 2006

I had a very nice young woman leave me a comment on my last post and returned the favour by visiting her blog. After reading it.... I must say, fellas.... you already know this, but PROTECT yer junk.

You only get one set of junk and the good lord knows it's impossible to replace.

This may seem bizarre, but you kinda have to read her blog to get what I'm driving at. Now I would link her blog, but I don't know her at all, despite reading a few posts on her blog, so I think I'll comment a bit on hers and maybe if I still like reading it and she still likes reading mine, I'll link hers and maybe she'll do likewise.

That being said Canada Day with Josh was awesome.

I met Buck 65 again for the second time and he signed my lucky hat and even drew a small cartoon on it that only I would get (we were joking around see). I'd explain the joke, but if you have to explain it... it's not funny. At all.

So I won't.

The important thing is, ran into Jadis (which was nice) drank some beer at the highlander pub (which was nice) had a steakburger (good with beer) Listened to ALOT of awesome street performers and muscians (Lots of string muscians, violins, fiddling and even a cello and bass) and a bagpiper.

Kinnie Starr also signed my lucky hat.

We dozed for a bit at Major Hill's park, where alot of this stuff was going down and saw what was the most awesome fireworks display of all time.

In Ottawa, it is thundering and lighting-ing as I type this. Perfect timing. The weather was totally awesome.

I got some ideas for new poetry I'd like to perform at the new Poetry season when it starts after October, and I'm gonna make an appearance at all the shows in July and August now because I totally have to pimp my CD or else I'll lose so much money.

It's all about creating a buzz.

My feet hurt and I'm tired, but 10 straight hours of partying?

I say... mission accomplished.

1 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Yes, I realize that you don't know me from Adam. And rest assured, I am not Adam....however, with my eyebrows right now I very well may look like Adam. None the less I would be glee with delight if you put me on your links list. And Billy, I shall do the same. Hey, I'm Darla. Nice to meet you. You can call me Adam.

3:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home