Monday, May 08, 2006

Academic Suc-SMASH!

Or success if you're so inclined.

Well, i got my final marks back, 4 A-'s and one B. Now, while that doesn't hold the lustre of the 2 A's I took home last year, I will say this, they demonstrate steady and consistent achievement. An army of A-'s will overcome 2 A's, anytime.

I think the reason I got so many A-'s was a result of how hard this year was on a personal level for me. Maybe if I had some time to just clear my head I could have turned one of them into an A. Que sera sera.

C'est la vie.

The achievements of this year raise my overall average to 9.0 exactly. That's a B+. An overall B+ over three years is nothing to sneeze at, that's quite the laudable achievement of a good scholar.

My average for this year should be an A- as well. Not too shabby eh?

Not too shabby at all.

:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

This comment shall be in the style of the telegram, stop.

Billy, stop.

Congratulations on your great marks, stop.

Your success is a great achievement for the human race, stop.

You may now kick all your critics in the chest cavity, stop

Take care, stop.

Stop, stop.

6:06 p.m.  
Blogger Billy Ruffian said...

Hek, stop

Thank you, stop

Do shut up, stop

-Billy, stop

9:37 p.m.  
Blogger Budman said...

This comment shall be in the style of Jewish Grand Mother, Mazol Tov!

Oy Vai!

Keep up the good work, mesheganey.

9:56 p.m.  
Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

...and I'm not making fun of AC. I was pointing out a fact and making a joke that even Mario would find funny.

11:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home