Friday, October 20, 2006

Getting re-acquainted

Hey y'all

Ok, so I've been sicker than a dog for the last two weeks, been beset by problems of school, getting fired from Rooster's and then getting a job at the library (which rocks ass and is my dreamjob come true).

Right now I'm typing up my After Action Report for the Vice-President's briefing for our meeting tomorrow at Carleton. Later I'm driving my mom to the doctor because she has been very sick as of late.

My brother Andrew is in Thailand now on leave. He leaves Afghanistan and goes on vacation to a country where a military coup d'etat took place. I'm just glad it seems to have the support of the Thai people is all. Besides, I highly doubt the Thai military is gonna mess with a western soldier during the war on terror, unless they want Georgie Boy to fuss and whine and make trouble for them.

Lord oh Lord how I've come to dislike the American President. Worst president since Andrew Johnson.

Hell... worst president ever.

When will they impeach him, in a peaceful, democratic fashion?

See internet spies!? I'm not advocating killing President Bush, just that he be gotten rid of in accordance with the traditions of a liberal democracy. Stop spying on me.

That's pretty much it. I've lost my appetite for long posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Careful,

Every President gets three assassinations.

Better work on your kung-fun

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home