Saturday, September 09, 2006

Improvisation

I am now the treasurer of the Carleton Improv Association. Which means I have to keep all the donut and gas receipts.

First improv meeting was today. Jobs were assigned. Responsibilities handed down. Bread was sliced. Butter was spread. Sandwiches were eaten. Except for the last three, it's all true.

Damn, wish I had me a decent sandwich right now, but I can't be bothered to make one all the same.

Writing letters to ol' friends and then moving on to readings, designed a recruitment poster and finishing up the laundry. Kulah Kalay oh happy day.


EDIT: I used to think Ehrlico's clipboard of mystery was rather boring. Now I wonder how in the HELL he ever got anything done, seeing as how the notes contained upon it resemble the outlandish dream of a a fevered madman.

I bought a NEW, much sleeker clipboard and have got much accomplished in a much more legible way. Take that Mr. and Mrs. Hekapopolis. I'm neater than your son.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah!

Just b/c it's sloppy and outlandish, doesn't mean it wasn't spectacular.

PS: How many new recruits?

HEK

12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home