Saturday, July 22, 2006

CD Update

Friends, Citizens, Countrymen

Lend me your ocular instruments.

My Producer, Andrew Brittain of Mudsharkaudio and Vanorange Records, has shown me the first draft of all my recorded tracks together and my friends.... what I heard was good.

Even for a rough edit, which I have heard alot of.

There were some things I didn't like, but they were all minor bits and we were able to get them cleaned up, or at least deferred to a later stage, in a few hours.

What we need to do now is mix down the recordings and start thinking about some sound F/X to put in.

We're shooting now for an August release date and I'm confidant we'll make it.

I'm very proud of the work Andrew and I have been able to do and as a reflection of that pride I would encourage everyone in the National Capital Region and Beyond to get into touch with Mudsharkaudio for all their recording projects. Their professionalism and dedication will knock your socks off.

You can reach them at www.mudsharkaudio.com and on the link menu to your right.

Keep your eyes peeled for Billy Ruffian's 'Savage Gentlemen', coming to a poetry slam near you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budman said...

Hey buddy, thats awesome about your CD. If you need someone to design a poster to promote, I'm your man. I'm actually done school for the summer in 3 weeks and will have free time to work on things for my friends.

Which reminds me, itd be an honour to have you here for a weekend sometime in August if you want to have some fun in Montreal.

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home