Saturday, July 29, 2006

What I have been up to

Well, for the past few days, I've been pressure washing, scraping and then painting the fences that line my parents property. It's messy work. I've been bitten to death by mosquitoes.

I'm all registered for classes. Got my tuition all paid up.

Went to DJ Morales's birthday. She knows how to throw a party. Happy 19th DJ!

I'll miss her alot when she moves to New York. : (

I'm 22 on the 22nd of August. Whoopee.

Fixed some minor errors in the CD with Andrew a few nights ago.

Need to get my drink on.

That's about it.


3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Oh no! We're losing DJ to NYC,USA?
Tough Break. But she's earned her spot.

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger L&D said...

Ahhhh. Back at school shortly. I feel your pain on that one. Three weeks for me! Yup, 3. Count 'em.

2:55 p.m.  
Blogger Kim D said...

You were born on the same day as my ex. That is mighty spooky, mister!

1:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home