Monday, January 01, 2007

Sad tidings

I regret to report that after a long and hard battle with Cystic Fibrosis, time has run out for my cousin Michael. He has been removed from life support and he is too weak for a transplant. My family is united in our love for this wonderful person who made a unique and positive emotional difference in all our lives.

He was a good man, a kind man. A man who fought hard every day of his life like a warrior. He was a man you'd be proud to be in the same family with. He was a man with many friends.

I shall do my best to honour Michael's memory by living well and by remembering the good times we shared as adults and as men whenever we were together.

God bless him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

I'm very sorry about your cousin. My condolences to you and your family.

6:07 p.m.  
Blogger Blake said...

Ditto.

8:56 p.m.  
Blogger L&D said...

Oh Billy, I am so sorry. What a wonderful tribute you have written. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

11:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home